Monday, September 5, 2011

A Long LOvely Labor Day Weekend......

.....a great way to end the restful weekend! 

We have had a great weekend spent mainly around home with our boys, their friends and lots of good eats! We were able to sleep in one morning, take in a movie one night, hit some antique stores, get up early for a flea market on Sunday and .... I even managed to clean and organize my little stone shed that houses my good junk while the guys watched football. Love it....... 

Hope you had a great weekend too....

Cheers~Debra


3 comments:

Sandee said...

What a great picture! Your photography rocks!

kathee said...

Debra what a lovely weekend! I love that you shared your weekend with us...and I agree with Sandee ...your picture ROCKS!!!
keep posting girl!!
xoxokathee

Debra Hall said...

thank you girlies!!