Sunday, September 18, 2011

A Beautiful Walk this Weekend....

Hello all, I hope you have had a wonderful weekend. 
Our family certainly did, I always hate to see weekends come to an end.

I went on a walk with one of my girlfriends this weekend
 and wanted to share some photos I took while walking.
I grew up on a farm and was raised riding horses, so I love them. 
Even though I don't ride anymore or live in an area zoned for  horses, 
I always think about having one again.
This beauty wanted our attention, so we stopped to give him a pet and snap some photos.
 The little barn was charming and I love the chippy white fence!!
Just down the fence line were these gorgeous gray-green eucalyptus trees.
They smelled wonderful, so we snapped a few branches from this huge gorgeous tree. 
 I brought them home and put them in a zinc bucket in the family room.
It was a fun and these look lovely!
Good night all....
Debra

2 comments:

DustyLu said...

Beautiful! Muah! lulu

The Paper Mulberry said...

Debra I am thrilled to have discovered you oh so stylish blog, I am a new follower! Warmest wishes from a 500 year old farmhouse in England - Glenda xxx